Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck o' the Irish

It appears a little Irish luck headed our way today as we finally got a contract on our home in Texas and if all goes according to plan we'll close at the end of April. While I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, we're cautiously optimistic about the sale. We can finally devote our full attention to our home remodel. That process is definitely going to be a learning experience. My first lesson is going to have to be how to majorly cut down on my "wish list." Unfortunately, with today's economy we didn't sell our home for as much as we thought so I've got to give some real thought to what I really want & need in our "new" old house.

The next few months we will be pinching our pennies so my trips to TJ Maxx and Marshalls will be few and far between :( . I've also got to think of some ways to make a penny or two... Should be an interesting spring...

No comments: