Monday, September 28, 2009

A Perfect Match




I was thrilled to see two of my favorite brands teaming up for what is sure to be a "slam dunk." Lilly Pulitzer and LeSportsac have joined forces and collaborated on an absolutely adorable collection of bags due out this spring. I've loved LeSportsac bags ever since high school when I saved up my babysitting money to buy a "must-have" wine colored purse. I'm still delighted when I stumble across a cute LeSportsac bag as I'm meandering through Marshall's or TJ Maxx. Trust me, I won't be waiting for these fresh and bright Lilly LeSportsacs to hit the racks of Marshall's or TJ Maxx. I'm sure I'll be paying full price so I can carry one of these cute bags asap. I'm starting to save my pennies now.

4 comments:

Elliott said...

Oh my goodness! I almost wish I didn't see this post because I LOVE the third print! I'm hoping they make a weekender bag out of it!

Melly said...

I read that this collection is going to include a lot of fun stuff like tennis sleeves, makeup bags & more. Can't wait!!!

Kate said...

I can't wait for these bags!

The 5 Bickies said...

These bags are delish! I took will probably splurge for one FULL PRICE!