Sunday, June 12, 2011

B2B (Back to Blogging)

Well, it's been a while...a looooong while since I last blogged. Lately, I was getting the itch to start back up again. I actually made a "Summer Bucket List" and getting back to Madras Matters was the first thing on the list. Here are a few more items on my list...
~buy a hammock~plant a vegetable garden~paint a picture~run a 10K~make weekly trips to the farmer's market~reconnect with an old friend~start a cocktail club~write some poetry~bake a cake from scratch~read Jane Austen~bring flowers to a neighbor~visit an art gallery~take cooking lessons~learn how to meditate~
I'll keep you posted on my progress. In the meantime, I look forward to reconnecting with some old blogging buddies and meeting some new friends along the way.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay! I've kept you in my reader.....welcome back!