Monday, September 10, 2007

Let's Give It A Try...

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this or find anything of interest, but on a "dare" I decided to try. Since discovering this amazing blogging world several months ago, I am continually in awe of how much I have in common with people I have never met or talked to in person. I find myself nodding in agreement and wanting to shout, "me, too!!" Or, heading straight to Amazon.com to order a book someone has recommended or buying something so totally adorable from a fun website that a favorite blogger led me to. So, when a friend dared me to write my own blog, I thought, "Well, what the heck.. Maybe, I could share a little about my life and make some new friends along the way."

So here goes.........

1 comment:

The 5 Bickies said...

That's pretty much how it starts...you will be creating entries in your head as you fold laundry in no time...just you wait!