Friday, September 14, 2007

A Little About Me...

While this isn't a "100 Things about Me" list, it is a tidy description of "what I love"

I'm in love with...
my husband of 18 years; my 3 kids (big sis-13; big brother-10; bonus baby-3)

I love to wear & carry...
anything madras; Lilly Pulitzer; Vera Bradley; my Nike running shoes; Crocs; David Yurman; Angela Moore; J. Crew; Spring Flowers by Creed; Coach; monogrammed everything; Vineyard Vines;

I love to play...
tennis; Harry Connick Jr.; hide and seek with bonus baby; Motown music; in the garden; on the beach; my iPod

I love to spend time...
reading historical fiction; writing letters; perusing Marshall's & TJ Maxx; shopping on eBay; collecting quotes; hunting for antiques; learning Photoshop; skimming US & People; volunteering at school

I love to visit...
Kiawah; Disneyworld; the Greenbrier; historical sites; old cemeteries; Barnes & Noble; fun blogs; my son at lunch; friends; outlet malls; NYC; Tuesday Morning

I love to dream about...
completing a marathon; writing a book; redecorating my house; my children's' futures; starting a business; moving to a quaint New England town

Just for the record, here are few things that I despise...
laundry; liars; being late; traffic; hypocrites; pushy parents; winning at all costs; rudeness; bad grammar; over-scheduling; humidity

1 comment:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Thanks for posting a comment on my site. I love your blog and your blog name. I'm madras obsessed. PLEASE start posting again!!