Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm In Love...


It's no secret that I have a fondness for madras. Everything from my ironing board cover to my key chain reflect my passion. So, needless to say, I was thrilled to get an email from the folks at Cape Madras letting me know about their absolutely ADORABLE madras collections. This is the REAL stuff, y'all...madras straight from Madras, India. Everything they have is quintessentially preppy and oh so cute!!! I must admit I have fallen "head over heals" in love with their Linen Collection. While they are still developing the linen line, I can tell from the "gotta have" madras chair and "too fun" ottoman, that I am a goner. Check out the linen collection here click on Linen Home. It's just fun to surf around the Cape Madras site -- the photo gallery is full of great pics that make you wish you were strolling the Cape right now.

I'm off to get my "madras fix" right now at Target. Tickled Pink and Green has posted about all the great preppy finds at Target right now. Can't wait to fill up my cart!!!

7 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

What?? You like madras? lol. ;-)

Okay, WHERE did you get a madras ironing board cover? I want one!

Melly said...

Where do you think I got the madras ironing board cover??? Marshalls, of course :)

Katie Ryan said...

ok. I clicked on the comment section to ask where you got your madras ironing board cover and got my answer. I decided to leave a comment anyway and say, hi. I love your blog.

Kim said...

Love Cape Madras--I have a couple of knock offs, but the CM are the best.

Must go to website....it's been awhile and it sounds like there's stuff to see and things to buy!!!

The Mrs. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love madras too! Have to get to target asap!

Caffeine Court said...

Okay-I'm going to Target TOMORROW!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for tipping me off on the updated Cape Madras site, wow, they really are expanding their line!