Friday, June 6, 2008

Just Add Dots

I've discovered one of the most creative and nicest ladies around...Her name is Hazel, and she's an incredibly talented artist. I recently purchased one of her custom-designed handpainted keychains and I just had to share. I was able to customize everything from color combo (pink & green, of course) to the graphic and monogram. Her Etsy Shop, Just Add Dots, has a sampling of her creative products, and she also does custom requests. My keychain is adorable, and I've received a ton of compliments. The "ball" is about 1.5 inches in diameter so it's easy to find in your purse. She paints these super cute keychains with whimsical portraits of your children.

Check out Hazel's blog so you can keep up with her new creations as well as her crazy, busy life as a mom and artist.

6 comments:

pve design said...

love hazel's fun and cheery painted designs.
fun blog you have here, will be back for more!

Carie said...

Cute!

Emily said...

Cute Dots!

Anonymous said...

How cute are those! Great find!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

So cute!!

Read my blog...there is a treat for you!!

Paula@SweetPea said...

They are so cute and would make a great gift!