Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lilly, Lilly, Everywhere....

Look at these classics that are getting decked out in their "Lilly-finest" to celebrate Lilly's Jubilee Year.

A Steinway Piano


A Lilly Jeep Wrangler~ I really want this.


Lilly is also partnering with some other companies who will be incorporating traditional Lilly prints and themes: Hasbro will introduce a Palm Beach version of its Monopoly game called "Lilly-opoly." Florida Natural Orange Juice containers will be decked out in Pulitzer prints. How cool is that?!?!


For anyone who's headed for a hospital stay anytime soon, might as well do it in Lilly style with these custom made patient gowns in Lilly Pulitzer prints. I stumbled upon this website Raspberry Bee and thought, "what a great idea."



Have you seen any neat Lilly stuff lately???

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Jeep is amazing...totally need one! ;)

Wila (aka Ali) said...

I've never wanted a Jeep before...somehow now I do! I wish they had a Volvo in Lilly prints!

Kate said...

I am checking out Marshalls and TJ Maxx this weekend-I better find some Lilly!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

I love the gowns!! My daughter would love the piano!!!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that jeep. How cool would that be to drive around!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

OMG all that is darling. I want that piano!!

I found some comfy Lilly pajama pants at TJs for only $14.99. The Lilly tag said $48. I bought some for me and my mom. I love them. I'll post a pic.

Suburban prep said...

I love the Jeep. My sister lives in South Florida and it would be perfect down there.

Anne said...

Love the Lilly Jeep!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I love the Jeep! And I must have Lilly-opoly!

Polos & Pearls said...

i am seriously thinking about ordering me one of those hospital gowns...

cancersucks said...

I entered the share your Lilly love contest...and haven't heard. My daughter and I decided if I don't win with my cancer story I guess you have to save a fellow soldier's life in Iraq with a Lilly scarf to win! Keeping my fingers crossed anyhow!