Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet Treats

I just love all the fun stuff at Swoozie's. I absolutely adore it when it's on sale!! Thought these bargains were worth passing along. These would make great hostess gifts. I've stocked up on several things for the Madras house, as well as for gifts. The Initial Guest Towels are only $3.97; the Initial Cocktail Napkins in a lucite holder a mere $7.47; Initial Notes in a lucite holder just $7.47; and the Initial Soap Sets are only $7.47. Just too good to pass up.

Speaking of too good to pass up...I've fallen in love with these yummy Sara Lee Cheesecake Bites. Basically, these little treats are a Sara Lee cheesecake cut into small bite-size cubes. Each cube has only 20 calories, and, truly, two or three satisfy my sweet tooth . They're on sale right now at Kroger for $2.20 instead of the usual $3.79. Needless to say, I stocked up. As that old jingle goes... "Nobody, doesn't like Sara Lee..."

4 comments:

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

Have you ever ordered from Swoozie's online? I don't live anywhere remotely close to one and have thought about ordering online.

Carie said...

Yummy! Sara Lee will become my new best friend!

kolls said...

Those. Sound. AMAZING! Except now I want cheesecake :)

pve design said...

Sweet treats at the right price are a lot sweeter to me!
Thanks for the tip! Great Hostess gifts!