Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Container Store Cuteness

I had a few minutes before preschool pickup today so I ran into the Container Store for a quick look around. Several adorable items caught my eye...
This cute pink and green striped acrylic tray for only $9.99


How cute is this pink & green acrylic basket? It was $14.99.

I also spotted these market totes. I found the exact same ones in Marshall's & TJ Maxx for $9.99 compared to the $34.99 at the Container Store. I love to give these as gifts filled with fun surprises from my gift closet. I've found some in red, lime green & blue. I came across some other totes like these at Hobby Lobby, but instead of the aluminum frame they were white plastic. With a 40% coupon, you could get them there for around $6. Not too bad.


6 comments:

workinthatpreppy said...

i have seen the acrylic-type containers before, but never in the pink and green.. i love them...

Suburban prep said...

I haven't stopped by the Container Store lately--might just have to go there.

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

cute finds. I'm something similar to the top pic & it holds cocktail napkins.

Kate said...

I LOVE the Container Store:) There isn't one near us right now so I have to settle for online obsessing...I mean "shopping!"

Anonymous said...

Very cute - maybe if we had a container store close by I would have more luck organizing?

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Really cute! I haven't been to The Container Store in a long time.