Monday, January 14, 2008

Pass the Kleenex, please

I stumbled upon this fun idea while browsing one of my favorite new sites Craftzine's Blog. How fun is this...Design your own Kleenex box at the Kleenex website.


From photos to your own patterns just upload your image and follow the simple directions. I'm thinking you could scan a cute Lilly print or for the Photoshop users among us you could create your own patterns. The design interface looks really easy to use. There's also a neat 3D preview of your creation that you can spin around. Here's the link. It's only $4.99 + shipping. Not bad to get your own personalized Kleenex box. Once the Kleenex are finished there are probably endless possibilities for the empty box...

5 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

Oh my...I love this custom kleenex idea. It's great. I checked out the site and it is pretty easy to do. Thanks for the tip!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oooh I love this idea. Would LOVE a tartan, Lilly, (or how about MADRAS?!) kleenex box instead of those goofy patterns they usually have!

The Mrs. said...

Genius!!!! That is too fabulous. Love your blog!

The Mrs. said...

Added you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you!

Suzanne said...

That's so cool! Thanks for posting it!